Opioid Medication Management & Interventional Pain Management at Las Vegas Pain Clinics
The premier pain management doctors in Las Vegas at Innovative Pain Care Center will handle pain medication management along with performing procedures. The opioid management is provided on a case by case basis and integrated with comprehensive Las Vegas pain management.
Most Las Vegas pain clinics utilize pain medication agreements for enhanced compliance along with urine drug testing. Along with monitoring, pain doctors in Las Vegas perform regular physical examinations, review narcotic medications being prescribed to monitor effectiveness, and integrate interventions when indicated.
Here are some of the facts on pain medications in the US:
- Every 14 seconds in America someone dies of a prescription drug overdose
- About 20,000 people die every year from a narcotic overdose in the US.
- Opioid prescriptions in the US quadrupled between 2000 and 2010.
- 75% of individuals who take narcotics inappropriately get them from either a family member or a friend.
The Las Vegas pain management doctors at Innovative Pain use narcotic medications to treat patients humanely and responsibly in an effort to diminish pain and get patients back to work, playing with their kids and enjoying life.
Pain management doctors in Las Vegas are experts in minimally invasive interventional procedures. You will be in the best hands with Innovative Pain’s Board Certified pain doctors with clinics in Las Vegas and Henderson NV.
Here are some of the procedures pain clinics in Las Vegas such as IPPC offer:
- Celiac Plexus Blocks
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Intradiscal Injections
- Joint Injections (Hip, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist)
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Lumbar Discograms
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (Radiofrequency Neurotomy)
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections (SI Joint)
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Stem Cell Injections
- Superior Hypograstric Plexus Blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
Las Vegas Pain Doctors offers comprehensive pain management including:
- Medication Management Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Pain Management Injections
- Physical Therapy Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Chiropractor Services
- Spinal Decompression Therapy Las Vegas
- Acupuncture Las Vegas
Innovative Pain Care’s Las Vegas pain management clinics serve North Las Vegas, Whitney, Henderson, Enterprise, Summerlin and surrounding areas.