Opioid Medication Management & Interventional Pain Management at Las Vegas Pain Clinics
Medication Management with Board Certified Pain Management Doctors Las Vegas Trusts
The premier Pain Management Doctors in Las Vegas at Nevada Pain Clinic will handle pain medication management along with performing procedures. The opioid management is provided on a case by case basis and integrated with comprehensive pain management.
Most Las Vegas pain clinics utilize pain medication agreements for enhanced compliance along with urine drug testing. Along with monitoring, Pain Management Doctors In Las Vegas perform regular physical examinations, review narcotic medications being prescribed to monitor effectiveness, and integrate interventions when indicated.
Here are some of the facts on pain medications in the US:
- Every 14 seconds in America someone dies of a prescription drug overdose
- About 20,000 people die every year from a narcotic overdose in the US.
- Opioid prescriptions in the US quadrupled between 2000 and 2010.
- 75% of individuals who take narcotics inappropriately get them from either a family member or a friend.
The Pain Management Doctors in Las Vegas at Nevada Pain Clinic use narcotic medications to treat patients humanely and responsibly in an effort to diminish pain and get patients back to work, playing with their kids and enjoying life.
Pain management doctors at Nevada Pain Clinic are experts in minimally invasive interventional procedures. You will be in the best hands with Nevada Pain’s Board Certified pain doctors with clinics serving Las Vegas and Henderson NV.
Here are some of the procedures pain clinics in Las Vegas such as Nevada Pain Clinic offer:
- Celiac Plexus Blocks
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Intradiscal Injections
- Joint Injections (Hip, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist)
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Lumbar Discograms
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (Radiofrequency Neurotomy)
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections (SI Joint)
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Stem Cell Injections
- Superior Hypograstric Plexus Blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
Las Vegas Pain Doctors offers comprehensive pain management including:
- Medication Management in Las Vegas
- Pain Management Injections
- Physical Therapy Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Chiropractor Services
- Spinal Decompression Therapy Las Vegas
- Acupuncture Las Vegas
Nevada Pain Clinic serves North Las Vegas, Whitney, Henderson, Enterprise, Summerlin and surrounding areas.