Welcome to the Best Pain Management Centers Las Vegas Trusts for Results
- Pain Medication Management
- Interventional Pain Procedures
- Auto Accident Injury Treatment
- Workers Compensation Treatment for On the Job Injuries
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (aka PRP Therapy)
- Stem Cell Procedures
- Chiropractic Manipulations
- Physical Rehabilitation (PT)
Why seek pain relief with Nevada Pain’s top providers?
- Our Las Vegas & Henderson & Pain Clinics offer both interventional procedures and pain medication management.
- Nevada Pain’s doctors offer cutting edge, effective treatments such as radiofrequency ablation and spinal cord stimulators.
- Nevada Pain’s doctors are Board Certified and Award Winning, helping 95% of patients to avoid surgery..
Pain Management Doctors in Las Vegas, Henderson & Summerlin at Nevada Pain treat all types of patient’s painful conditions, offering customized treatments. Nevada Pain’s providers don’t shy away where others give up. Your pain relief is our mission!
Nevada Pain accepts over fifty insurance plans including PPO’s such as Aetna, Cigna, United, BCBS, Humana along with Medicare, Teacher’s Health Trust, some HMO’s, workers compensation, personal injury liens and self pay (the list grows every week so call to find out about yours.) In addition, over fifty treatments for pain relief are offered including the best of conventional and alternative options, which are individualized to bring you the best outcome.
Over 95% of patients at Nevada Pain Clinic are able to avoid surgery and get back to playing with one’s kids, doing the activities desired, working and enjoying life. With several Nevada pain clinics available, there are convenient locations around the Las Vegas metropolitan area for treatment with the Board Certified providers.
For detailed information on any of the conditions or treatments provided, click on any one in blue. Also visit our Pain Blog where all types of pain management topics are discussed!
Nevada Pain Clinic has the Premier Pain Clinics in Las Vegas, Henderson, Summerlin and surrounding areas. Simply complete the form on the page or call (702) 323-0553 for assistance today!