Las Vegas Pain Management Doctors at Nevada Pain will handle pain medication las vegas pain management doctorsmanagement along with performing procedures. The opioid management is provided on a case by case basis and integrated with comprehensive pain management.
Our pain centers utilize pain medication agreements for enhanced compliance along with urine drug testing. Along with monitoring, our pain doctors Las Vegas perform regular physical examinations, review narcotic medications being prescribed to monitor effectiveness, and include interventions when indicated.
Here are some of the facts on pain medications in the US:
- Every 14 seconds in America someone dies of a prescription drug overdose.
- About 20,000 people die every year from a narcotic overdose in the US.
- Opioid prescriptions in the US quadrupled between 2000 and 2010.
- 75% of individuals who take narcotics inappropriately get them from either a family member or a friend.
The Pain Management Doctors in Las Vegas at Nevada Pain use narcotic medications to treat patients humanely and responsibly in an effort to diminish pain and get patients back to work, playing with their kids and enjoying life.
Interventional Pain Services
Our physicians are experts in minimally invasive interventional procedures. You will be in the best hands with Nevada Pain’s Board Certified pain doctors with clinics serving Summerlin, Las Vegas and Henderson NV. To know about doctors visit this page.
Here are some of the procedures Nevada Pain offers:
- Celiac Plexus Blocks
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Intradiscal Injections
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Lumbar Discograms
- Medial Branch Blocks
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections (SI Joint)
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Stem Cell Injections
- Superior Hypograstric Plexus Blocks
- Trigger Point Injections
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
- Radiofrequency Ablation (Radiofrequency Neurotomy)
- Joint Injections (Hip, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist)
The Institute of Medicine has published their research which has showed that the best, most effective treatments for pain relief involve options that may include alternative and/or traditional therapies. Nevada Pain includes both types of treatments, with the providers collaborating extensively.
By having the doctors collaborating to help you individually, the best outcomes are achieved. This includes success rates over 90% for relief and avoiding potentially risky surgery.
Patients are not “numbers”, and each one is evaluated individually to develop a treatment regimen. Appointments are readily available at all of the Nevada Pain locations.